Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Only a matter of time

Well, it was only a matter of time before I slacked off on my blogging.  Truth be told, I couldn't for the life of me remember my login info.  Anyway, I'm back now!


Due to the fact that it's been, eh hem, 7 months... a lot has happened.  The short version is, we had a beautiful baby girl.  Here is Lila Rebekah:
The long version is:
I learned how to make baby legs.
My oldest turned 6!
I created an army of penguins.
I got bigger...

We went to the circus, which caused this.
Jeremiah broke his collarbone.
Ella stole someone's pancakes.
Jonathan completed his soccer season.
Jeremiah did a lot of this, while his collarbone healed.
My husband, Joe, turned 30 *gasp*, and we had a surprise party.
Jonathan had surgery. 
Jeremiah managed to give himself a black eye in his sleep, and he didn't even know (seriously).
Jonathan graduated from kindergarten.
He kept losing teeth.
I got even bigger...
The boys took some swimming lessons.
Then I got really big.
We became a family of 6.
MawMaw Sue came to visit.
We had a party.
The guys went camping in Illinois.
Jonathan finished the 1st grade.
Lila looked really cute while she slept.
We went to the beach!
We started the school year!
Last, but not least...
I found my blogging login info, hehe!
Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment